Total Pageviews

Stores where I sell

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Labels

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm such a terrible blogger!! :(

I know i don't post here often, and especially not about new freebies for everyone.
I really try, or i should say struggle to keep up with everything in my life and struggle to find enough time to design.

It's not easy, that's for sure.

A lot of people don't understand how my life is, and they only think that i complain all the time.
That makes me really sad. :(

Yes, i know lots of women have children, children with health problems, special needs children, health problems of their own etc.

So do i, but it's even harder when you have no one to support you mentally.
Not everyone has a understanding husband, family and friends and i'm very lonely most of the time.

I also suffer from depressions from time to time and it's pure hell.

I also have to watch my little girl, 4 and a half years of age not eating.
This is something that has been going on since she was only 3 months old.
We have seen doctors etc and so far no one has helped us.
This tears me apart as i want to help her, but i can't because i don't know how since doctors don't give us the help we deserve and so desperately need.

I cry over this often and it makes it even harder when husband and especially his family show no understanding for us over this.

Well, enough about that as i'm now once again crying. :(

I will try to post some freebies for everyone soon.
I do have some stuff laying around in my computer so hopefully soon i can get them up here for everyone to snag.

Have a wonderful day everyone.


0 comments:

About Me

Hi,

I go by the name Stargazer Musings or Star on the web.
I'm a former tagger and IM stat creator.

I have been a digital scrapbooking designer for 4 years, and i absolutely love it.

I'm married to the love of my life.
We have 3 kids, 12 and 7 years old and we live in Stockholm, Sweden.
We also have two dogs, a 2 year old American Staffordshire Terrier and a 4 month old American Staffordshire Terrier.
We also own a horse, a beautiful Arabian baby colt.

Here on my blog you will find all the freebies i offer.
I also post about my new products, sales, collabs and blog trains.

Feel free to browse around, i hope you find something you like. :)

I love to see what people create with my stuff, so feel free to email them to me at: stargazermusings1@gmail.com

XOXO
Star

Blog Contributers

Followers

Lifetime Licenses

SC_CULicense-1 stargazerlicense
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I CT for...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Leave some Love!

Hit Counter

Networked Blogs