Total Pageviews

Stores where I sell

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Friday, November 5, 2010

Freebies in our Digital Scrapbooking Day Blogtrain!

We are very proud to announce our first Digital Scrapbooking Day Blogtrain from Wilma4ever's store!

What is happening???
The Train is starting here at Wilma4ever's Storeblog, you have to follow all stations to get all the free gifts our designers are giving away. These gifts can be anything, CU, PU, Scrapkits, Quickpages....it's a big surprise!

This is just a little gift from us for all of you, our loyal customers!
Please make sure you come back when one of them didn't post their part yet, we live all around the world so the timezones are different!

We are starting here at Wilma4ever's Storeblog

Then follow these stations to get all the Freebies!


ABCreations

AW Design

Broken Sky Dezine

Bunchie's Bin

Creations By Rain

Deb's Design

HF-Projekte

MamaLLamaLisa Designs

Memory Lane Creations

My Time Scraps

Puddicat Creations

ScrappingWright

Stargazer Musings

Wilma4ever

 
And here is my part:

My part is a pack of Christmas elements.
They are Tagger Size, created at 300 DPI and saved as PNG files.
They are in a crushed gold texture and theres 8 different items in this pack.
For CU/PU, no credit required.

You will find my part HERE
Enjoy! :)

0 comments:

About Me

Hi,

I go by the name Stargazer Musings or Star on the web.
I'm a former tagger and IM stat creator.

I have been a digital scrapbooking designer for 4 years, and i absolutely love it.

I'm married to the love of my life.
We have 3 kids, 12 and 7 years old and we live in Stockholm, Sweden.
We also have two dogs, a 2 year old American Staffordshire Terrier and a 4 month old American Staffordshire Terrier.
We also own a horse, a beautiful Arabian baby colt.

Here on my blog you will find all the freebies i offer.
I also post about my new products, sales, collabs and blog trains.

Feel free to browse around, i hope you find something you like. :)

I love to see what people create with my stuff, so feel free to email them to me at: stargazermusings1@gmail.com

XOXO
Star

Blog Contributers

Followers

Lifetime Licenses

SC_CULicense-1 stargazerlicense
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I CT for...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Leave some Love!

Hit Counter

Networked Blogs